So I visited Westwood Cross today with Kieron whilst we were waiting for my parents and we decided we’d pop into a few shops, two to be exact. We went to TK Maxx and Primark. I actually recently did a couple of TK Maxx hauls (you can check them out here and here if you haven’t already). I think it’s safe to say that TK Maxx is my all time favourite store. I always find awesome finds and bargains there.
So here is what I brought 🙂
- Milk and Cookies Candle (£2.99 from TK Maxx)
- PS No Sweat Foundation Stick and Translucent powder (£2.50 each from Primark)
- Body Gems (£2 from Primark)
- Tweezers (£1.50 from Primark)
- White Tea Perfume (£2.50 From Primark)
- Skin Goo Facial Mist, Coconut (£3.99 from TK Maxx)
I’m really looking to trying out these products! If you want me to review anything, let me know in the comments below!!
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?